Warning: copy(/home/admin/domains/classyfrieds.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classyfrieds//themefiles/language/lang_CUSTOMIZED.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/domains/classyfrieds.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classyfrieds/classyfrieds.php on line 138
Topic: Can you feature my site as a demo site ? | classyfrieds listing system

Can you feature my site as a demo site ?

Posted by

Home Forums Classyfrieds for WordPress general Can you feature my site as a demo site ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AllESU 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Key Master

If you use classyfrieds on your site and want some extra exposure you can advertise your site below. If it’s a nice integration we will also feature your site in our plugins and on wordpress.org.

Please include a working link and a small comment on what you like and dislike about classyfrieds.

AllESU

Classyfried has been a great starting point for this classified ads site. I would love for my site, AllESU.com, to be featured as a Classyfried example.

The functionality of Classyfried is great and exactly what I needed.

However, a lot of the formatting was messed up with my theme. It took a long time to fix because much of Classyfried’s CSS is inline.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Can you feature my site as a demo site ?
Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Updated: January 16, 2013 at 10:22 am
Now viewing :

download this

engine & design by Pete Scheepens
Operated by: Bijbibi -> Kvk:54333024 | Btw:NL152438841B03 | Postbus 218,5050AE Goirle - The Netherlands